When listing a home sellers have two questions:
Are we hiring an experienced Realtor or a novice?
How many homes have they sold?
These questions are valid for any seller whether they are selling a single family home, condo, short sale, foreclosure, fixer-upper, luxury home, starter home, ranch, farm, and anon. The Headley Dixon Team has over 30 years combined experience selling homes and we have already sold 50+ in 2015. The average Realtor in 2014 sold 11 homes. We are not your average Realtor, we go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with our service, attention to detail, and marketing strategy.
Getting Your Home Ready for Sale – follow the link to tips on prepping your home for showings, professional photos, and ‘going live’. Homes that were ‘staged’ before going on the market sell faster than homes that weren’t staged until later. Paint the walls, declutter, and put away things you aren’t using. Consider updating the fixtures and more.
Price – being price competitive is the strongest marketing strategy you can possibly use. There is a lot of competition of homes on the market and we have to price competitively plus attract to the needs, wants, and desires of potential buyers. Buyers are exceedingly savvy and use many tools, including their own Realtor, to gauge their offer price. Let’s look at the comps! Contact Don or Alice for your comprehensive market analysis where we will preview your home and compare the recent SALES of homes like yours.
The Marketing Plan – below is an overview of what we will do to market your home on the MLS, online, social media, and in print. Because we are doing business in the digital age there is nothing more important than having professional photos done, a mobile friendly website created, and links shared to your home’s very one website shared all over the inter-webs. You can really tell the difference between agents by how involved they get marketing your home for sale. Consider our marketing plan!
What you get when you list your home with The Headley Dixon Team:
- Create a unique website for your home, with a unique URL.
- Market on the MLS & put out “For Sale” signage.
- Share the listing on KWLS, which syndicates to 350 real estate search engines/apps.
- “Just Listed” cards delivered to your neighbors so they can share with friends or family.
- Facebook advertising purchased to maximize social media exposure.
- Professional photos taken by our marketing director.
- Open Houses, MLS & Broker Tours if available, staging, & virtual tour.
- A home book in your house with details that may be unique to your property a buyer may be interested (i.e. well and septic reports, property disclosure, utility averages, etc).
- We will provide you with weekly updates on our marketing efforts and buyer/agent comments from their visits to the home. We want you to know we are making every effort to sell your home.
We aim to use a diverse mix of marketing channels to maximize your listings’ exposure. Many of our closed listings have been very unique properties that required different strategies to get that one buyer making an offer. Every home requires a unique marketing strategy. Your home is no different!